My Life. My Way. Every Day.

My Life. My Way. Every Day.







Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here's to 2012...

What an ending to 2011!!!!  December has been a magical whirl wind of a month for me!  On December 9th Andrew and I got engaged!  This was followed by a crazy week of planning and packing for our trip up north.  We went to Philadelphia first to visit with Andy's family and attend a surprise birthday party/Christmas party for his great aunt.  Then off to NYC for two nights of fun with Maile and El.  Lastly we made the trip to Ohio to visit with my family for Christmas, and then headed back down to Florida the day after Christmas!  Whew... I'm tired all over again just typing all that!  Needless to say, we are happy to be home again!  Throw in my birthday and a New Year's Eve party last night and I am worn out!  So much fun was had and memories were made... what a special time of year!

Now... looking forward to 2012!!  I am not typically one to make "New Year's Resolutions" but this year I have definitely felt the need to make some changes in my life and additude!  Here's to 2012... may it be all that I have dreamed it would be!

*Marry Andrew (!!!!!)
*Make some changes with my career
*Begin leading a healthier lifestyle (I'm NOT calling this a diet!)
*Work on growing my new blog and learn how to use Word Press
*Become even more crafty around the house
*Learn to sew using my new sewing machine (Thanks Mom and Dad!!!)

Happy 2012 to you and yours!
xo
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment