My Life. My Way. Every Day.

My Life. My Way. Every Day.







Friday, November 25, 2011

Oops!

Ok... so I may have fallen off the wagon with my thankfulness posts.  Maybe I'm not cracked up to be the blogger that I was hoping to be... sigh. 
I have been really busy the past week and half, wrapping up schoolwork and preparing for Andy's family to come visit.  Whew!  It has been a lot of work!  Cleaning, cooking, baking and visiting has been fun though! 

So... today (on Black Friday!)  I am sitting on my couch shopping online to avoid the crowds.  Did I mention that I am thankful for online shopping?  I am also thankful for the opportunity to bake pies with Sammy (my Little from Big Brothers Big Sisters), and am honored to be her "Big Sister". 

I honestly have so much to be thankful for, that I am going to forgive myself for not keeping up with my posts!  Here are some pictures from yesterday.  I am thankful for family, friends, photography, table settings, food, and love...  that should bring me up to date!  :)

Sammy Peeling and Slicing Apples

Homemade place cards... purchased the pumpkins on sale and made the flags using tooth picks and scrapbooking paper!

Our Table Centerpiece

A Close Up of our Table

Mmmmmmm........  This turkey turned out SO YUMMY!

Andrew's First Turkey Cutting

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!

xo
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment